[Valid RSS]

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Philamlife Policy Plan Holders

I am a client of Philamlife and I have been monitoring closely my two Educational plan policies for about three years now, and I have no intention to withdraw my investment despite the rumors.

Philamlife is a Giant company and has the strongest balance sheet in the industry according to the Insurance Commission. Currently, Philamlife is the venerable market leader in the life insurance sector, with P 108 billion assets as of December 2007 represents one-third of the entire sector.

Panic and misinformation can cause a country’s economy to fail, so people could run wild and make wrong decisions due to fear. My question is, What if you withdrawn you’re policy and after a day or month something happen to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment