[Valid RSS]

Friday, October 17, 2008

Shop Online Using EON Visa Debit Card

Shopping online is now more convenient, safer, and easier. I've got my EON card last September 2008, and I try to purchase my favorite e-book online at Clickbank, after putting all the required filled in the order slip, I am able to download the SEO Tips e-book.

A lot of features on this card, I also verified my premier Paypal account too. Now I could send and receive money anywhere outside my country (Philippines). I can also transfer funds from any bank account and pay my bills online, so no more hazels to fall in line all you need is a descent computer with internet. Transactions history will be reflected on your account, just log-on to your account and view history.

How to apply one for you? Visit their site or go to the nearest branch of Union Bank of the Philippines, it will take you around 1 week to receive your card, a 350 pesos annual fee will be charge to you. No maintaining balance required.

So what are waiting for apply one now and shop online!

1 comment:

  1. Having a visa debit card is a huge benefit in certain situations. It's a great benefit and is quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete